- Guidance and advice about Upper Secondary (videregående opplæring) for adults
- Information about recommended language proficiency level (B1) at Upper Secondary school for adults
- Guidance about the procedure of assessment of formal/non-formal competence in vocational and academic subjects
- Help with filling in application form for Primary and Lower Secondary Education (grunnskole) or for Upper Secondary Education within Oslo Adult Education
- General enquiries about Norwegian higher education
If you would like to discuss your study options, the entry requirements or the admission process, please contact one of our counsellors at Oslo Adult Education Service Centre. You do not need to make an appointment in advance.
Oslo VO strongly recommends that you have a talk with one of our counsellors before applying for Upper Secondary School (incl. application for assessment of real competence).
Drop-in counselling, reular opening hours:
Monday 12-18, Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday: 10-15
Appointment: If you have a complicated question, such as assessment of your real competence (realkompetansevurdering, RKV), you can get an appointment for counselling in advance. Fill in this form (in Norwegian), and we will contact you to find a time.
You can also contact our call centre on 23 47 00 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Before visiting a counsellor, we encourage you to read relevant information you can find in the list below:
Study in Norway
Council of Europe