- Information about recommended language proficiency level (B1) at Upper Secondary school for adults
- Guidance about the procedure of assessment of formal/non-formal competence in vocational and academic subjects
- Help with filling in application form for for Upper Secondary Education within Oslo Adult Education
- General enquiries about Norwegian higher education
If you would like to discuss your study options, the entry requirements or the admission process, please contact one of our counsellors at Oslo Adult Education Service Centre. We strongly recommend that you have a talk with one of our counsellors before applying for Upper Secondary School (incl. application for assessment of real competence).
Drop-in counselling: Mondays 12-18. (Max 20 minutes)
Fix an appointment at Karriere Oslo here for general counselling about education and work, or information about «realkompetansevurdering» and «Fagbrev på jobb». (Location: Oslo VO Service Centre)
You can also contact our call centre on 23 47 00 00 .
Councelling has been done through net/phone from March 2020. From 3 August, we will gradually re-open the office and arrange councelling there. This will be conducted in accordance with the rules for infection control.
Before visiting a counsellor, we encourage you to read relevant information you can find in the list below:
- Entrance requirements to Norwegian institutions of higher education
Study in Norway
- Studies in Norway
- Student loans and grants
Council of Europe
- Language proficiency levels, CEFR