- Information about recommended language proficiency level at Upper Secondary school for adults
- Guidance about the procedure of assessment of formal/non-formal competence (realkompetansevurdering) in vocational and academic subjects
- Help with filling in application form for Upper Secondary Education within Oslo Adult Education
- General enquiries about Norwegian higher education
If you would like to discuss your study options, the entry requirements or the admission process, please contact our counsellors at Oslo Adult Education Service Centre. We strongly recommend that you have a talk with one of our counsellors before applying for Upper Secondary School (incl. application for assessment of real competence).
Fix an appointment at Karriere Oslo here for counselling/career guidance on phone: general counselling about education and work, or information about «realkompetansevurdering» and «Fagbrev på jobb».
Drop-in counselling: Normally Mondays 12-18. (Max 20 minutes.) Location: Oslo VO Service Centre. This will be conducted in accordance with the rules for infection control. Please wear a face mask.
Opening hours are subject to change due to the infection risk, see front page.
You can also contact our call centre on 23 47 00 00.
Before visiting a counsellor, we encourage you to read relevant information you can find in the list below:
- Entrance requirements to Norwegian institutions of higher education
Information in several languages about Upper Secondary Education
- Upper Secondary Education, general studies, courses and vocational training, rights for adults.
Study in Norway
- Studies in Norway
- Student loans and grants
Council of Europe
- Language proficiency levels, CEFR
- Servicesenter for utenlandske arbeidstakere/Service Centre for foreign workers, www.sua.no